Sign or Sight ?

It will hurt you a lot
Enjoy

Nih orang aneh, gila
Ini perempuan, baca deh pokoknya
Eh kita pake bahasa slang dulu deh ya

Gini ceritanya
Gue nemu orang nih
Perempuan
Baru aja gue liat dia tadi malem

Gue berdiri di jalan
Gue jalan tuh
Mau naek motor
Gue liat orang di sekeliling gue

Pandangan pertama nih
Gue baru pegang stang motor
Ada perempuan
Biasa aja

Pandangan kedua
Gue mulai duduk di motor, pake helm
Gue gak ngerti kenapa kok gue pengen liat dia lagi ya
Gue liat dia lagi tiga detik

Pandangan ketiga
Gue mulai masukin kunci motor
Dia cemberut, ngeliatin mobil di jalan sendirian
Eh sialan kok malah jadi manis yak !

Pandangan keempat
Gue buka lagi tuh helm gue
Mulai kena deh

(Imagine, I am using british accent when I talk to you, It was like Harry Potter did)

She was starring at me when I saw her
Was it a sign?
Accidentally, I got dizzy ! 
I got lose the plot

Absobloodylootely
I wanted get after her
I talked to her

What was first question that I asked to her?

What`s your name?
(NO, It`s not me)
Where will you go?
(I`m not kind of that boy, you know me a lot till this day)

Easy peasy
I shocked her, "Hey, Sorry, My name is Iqbal, give me a second, how if I can make you fall in love with me in a minute? Deal?"

She looked at me in a second as if I was an insane boy, a nutter, a crazy man or whatever
I got her fully expression on my mind

In second phrases, I said like this
" I`m so sorry to make you really shock, I ..
I actually don`t know what I wanna say but,
Em, It`s sounded crazy but I just..
I feel love at the first sight on you"

I just gave her a number, then I left her ...
She didn`t talk at all

Sounds bad or good?
And guess what`s happen next?

She texted me in the next hours, and she said ...
" I have been waiting for you for all this time, thanks to shocked me a lot this night :)"

Do you believe my story?
I hope do not
I lied to you

I want you to believe that love at the first "sign", not the sight, are a sign for you that


your sign will not hurt you, like your sight did

Ngerti?



Komentar